- Swim team practices are for members of the swim team.
- Swimmers are expected to practice at the time assigned to their age group.
- Swimmers are expected to arrive on time and be ready to swim.
- Swimmers are expected to provide their own towel.
- Swimmers are expected to leave the pool deck as they found it, clean and tidy.
- Parents are required to complete the online "Meet Entry" process for each swim meet by the deadlines listed below:
- Dual Meets - 48 hours before the meet
- Invitational & Championship Meets - 10 days before the meet
- The swimmers age as of June 1 determines the age group they will compete for the duration of the summer per LCSSL rules.
- Swimmer events for Dual Meets will be assigned by the coaching staff.
- The coaching staff will determine the swimmer order for all relay events.
- Swimmers may choose their own events for Invitational Meets.
- Swimmers must meet qualifying time standards to be entered in individual events for the All League Meet.
- Swimmers will sit together as a team during all swim meets.
- Swimmers should remain in the pool area during the meet.
- Swimmers are expected to stay for the entire meet UNLESS the coaching staff has been notified.
- If your swimmer will be leaving before the meet concludes you are required to notify the coach by email 48 hours in advance of the meet.
- Swimmers are not allowed to be in the water unless they are competing, doing so may result in forfeiture of the swim meet.
- Coaches and Timers are the only adults allowed behind the blocks.
- Parents should watch from the sides of the pool.
- Swimmers are asked to leave the pool deck as they found it, clean and tidy.
Swimmer and Parent Conduct
As a member of the Lancaster County Summer Swim League we follow the league code of conduct which states:
"LCSSL requires all sports Officials to enforce the sportsmanship rules for Coaches, Contestants and Spectators. Actions meant to demean opposing players, teams, spectators and officials are not in the highest ideals of summer swimming and will not be tolerated. Let each contest reflect mutual respect."