- Competitive Suit: The team suit or other racing suit that is tight fitting. A team suit does not need to be purchased however, we would prefer that your suit for swim meets be either navy blue or black.
- Goggles: Swimming goggles are worn to enhance vision and protect eyes from chlorine.
- Swim Cap: Either Bent Creek branded or non-branded navy blue caps
- Practice Suits: Durable and comfortable one piece suites
- Kickboard: Important for practice drills
- Fins: Help to increase leg strength and foot flexibility
- Swim Bag: This should be a bag designated specifically to hold your swim gear
Simple formatted text