- The swimmers age as of June 1 determines the age group they will compete for the duration of the summer per LCSSL rules.
- Swimmer events for Dual Meets will be assigned by the coaching staff.
- The coaching staff will determine the swimmer order for all relay events.
- Swimmers will sit together as a team during all swim meets.
- Swimmers should remain in the pool area during the meet.
- Swimmers are not allowed to be in the water unless they are competing, doing so may result in forfeiture of the swim meet.
- Swimmers are asked to leave the pool deck as they found it, clean and tidy.
- Swimmers are expected to stay for the entire meet UNLESS the coaching staff has been notified.
- If your swimmer will be leaving before the meet concludes you are required to notify the coach by email 48 hours in advance of the meet.Coaches and Timers are the only adults allowed behind the blocks.
- Parents should watch from the sides of the pool.
- You may only take pictures and videos from the sides of the pool, between the backstroke flags. Please be mindful of the Officials and Stroke & Turn Judges
- Swimmers may choose their own events for Invitational Meets.
- Swimmers must meet qualifying time standards to be entered in individual events for the LSSL Championship Meet.
Simple formatted text